International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association (IJCSA) maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Site's written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
While the Site uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, the Site makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Site assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither the Site nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Site also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
The Site has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Although the Site may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, the Site is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Site will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Site to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association (IJCSA), and its affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any third party claim or demand (including actual attorneys' fees) due to or relating to your use of The Site, your violation of these Terms of Service, or content you submit to or post on The Site.
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of the Site. The Site neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Site.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Site. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Members are reminded that items posted by other users may hold copyright and should be treated with the same respect as materials presented by the Site.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Site and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Site or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Site will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
The fact that you have visited the Site legally binds you to all of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions and we encourage you to read the entire document and if you do not agree to any of our Terms and Conditions, you may kindly leave the Site. Breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in legal action under local copyright and trademark laws and international treaties. The Site, may at any time revise the contents and these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Refusal of Service
International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association (IJCSA) reserves the right to refuse membership or access to any party or parties without explanation and at the discretion of the administrator.
Secured areas of the Site are monitored closely. Your username and password are not transferable and may be used only by you. In the event a log in from a different IP is noticed on an account the administrator may disable the user account and consider it a hack attempt. Users using multiple locations for log in are urged to contact the Site administrator in advance to avoid a disruption in access permissions.
In addition, users noted using methods to prevent identification of thier IP will not be granted access to the secured area.
BULLETIN BOARD / NETWORK CENTER GUIDELINES
The Site administrator reserves the right to ban either temporarily or permanently any member who does not comply with any or all Terms and Conditions set forth in this document. A three strike policy may be used and and will utilized on a per user/occurrence basis. Banning membership is used as a last resort only.
Behavior prompting a ban by the Site administration:
- Open public confrontation or argueing with another member.
- Users who feel they have been unfairly treated are welcome to contact the Site administrator at email@example.com
- Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent. Circumvention includes re-registering under a non-banned username, changing IP addresses to evade an IP ban, registering a new email account of evade an email ban. Circumvention includes posting as an anonymous user.
- Contacting any members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
- Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them. While the Site may consider lifting permanent bans from time to time this is a rare occurrence.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
- Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
- Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Members are asked to not act as "The administrator". If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of the administrator Only do this if the administrator has not replied within 6 hours. Do not respond to such topics yourself.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or ban.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their account will be suspended.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, etc. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- The Administrator, Charter Leaders, or Moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
- Images and Avatars The Site allows users to link to the avatars of their choice and requires the images used to be in good taste and appropriate for a general audience. Images may not include reference to pornography, vulgarity, racism or hate. Avatar size is limited to 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Signature size may not affect the appearance or usability of the threads (ie causing the page to scroll sideways with normal resolution.) Users in violation will be given 24 hours to correct the image. If you require assistance please notify the Administrator , Charter leader or Moderator Advertising
- International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association (IJCSA) allows advertising or products or services to registered and paid advertisers/sponsors only. Users may include links to their cleaning or janitorial websites however for advertising services to our users registration as a sponsor will be required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In the event you should not follow any of the polices, and have received a warning or have been banned, you will be required to cover all website technician work expense to correct the problems you have caused. As of 3-9-06 website hourly rates are a minimum of $35.00 per hour.
Billing and Payment Information Policy- Users are required to have valid payment information and to provide name, company name, address, and phone number. Lifetime Memberships are paid in full with a one time fee either online or by company check. No refunds will be given for past paid memberships or monthly subscriptions nor in the event that members refuse to provide verifiable information regarding their identity. Memberships prices and policy may be changed at anytime as needed.